I recently ran across this bit of news in Google’s help area. We wanted to include this info so that you understand where we are coming from and how we can help with your web design and SEO needs. Please understand that these are google.com’s words not ours:
“If you’re thinking about hiring an SEO, the earlier the better. A great time to hire is when you’re considering a site redesign, or planning to launch a new site. That way, you and your SEO can ensure that your site is designed to be search engine-friendly from the bottom up. However, a good SEO can also help improve an existing site.
Some useful questions to ask an SEO include:
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
- What’s your experience in my industry?
- What’s your experience in my country/city?
- What’s your experience developing international sites?
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
- How long have you been in business?
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?”
Studio Blue Creative has years of experience with optimizing websites for better ranking in the search engines. We are dedicated to gaining you each and every spot on the front page and strive to get you there quickly. If you are not seeing the results you need with you website, even if it has recently been redone, contact us for a free website analysis. We will be honest and explain so you understand what does and does not need attention and how we can help.